Adelaide Hypnosis Centre – Assisting you to become your ideal self
Consult with Jane to access the tools to become confident, become a non-smoker for the rest of your life, easily let go of excess weight, experience the Hypnotic Gastric Band, and gain all the motivation for life success.
Learn how to
- Easily and effortlessly let go of past negative emotions that are holding you back.
- Learn a simple and effective way of changing Limiting Beliefs.
- Clear anger, guilt and sadness.
- Clear limiting decisions.
- Understand how your own unconscious negative emotion and limiting decisions
may be holding you back in life.
- Learn how the brain codes your learning and experience. This coding effects all of
your communication and your behaviour. It is the science of how you learn and
how you perceive the world around you. It is the key to attaining goals and
- Gain tools and skills for the development of your success and learn you how to
develop a system for empowering beliefs and excellence.
Are you ready to learn how to
- Stop negative emotions that keep you from living your dreams.
- Let go of doubt, frustration, anger, sadness, fear, guilt and other negative emotions so that your joy for living can shine through.
Examples of Hypno-Coaching sessions:
1. Hypnotic Gastric Banding – experience the world renowned Hypnotic Banding along with other take home tools to sculpt your body to your ideal size.
2. Become a Non-Smoker for Life – easily let go of smoking and experience life as though you never smoked in your life!
3. Create your Ideal Life – working on all areas of your life – Career, Relationships, Spirituality, Health, Fitness, Recreation, Family. Practical tools to gauge where you currently are in life and pathways to create the life you want.
4. Letting go of Life’s Obstacles – overcome frustrating emotions that prevent us from being who we want to be.
5. Moving from Injury to Engaging Life and Work – overcome the challenges that come with injury and become re-engaged with life, work and community.
ALL HYPNOSIS IS SELF HYPNOSIS
Become aware of trance in your daily life! Generally, people misunderstand trance and hypnosis – they fail to realize much of their lives are spent in trance induced by our environment. Television, marketing, advertisements, politics, society, etc. are all in general filled with trance inducing mechanisms – but are they all to your benefit?
Learn how you can become conscious in your life, and remove the auto pilot tendencies (unconscious behaviors that do not serve you) that yield no results, and open your true potential to create excellence in all areas.
Learn how 95% of your behaviors are unconsciously supporting agendas inside of you (or outside of you) that are most often counter productive to what you truly desire.
Conveniently located at Steadfast Business Centre on 239 Magill Road, Maylands, The Adelaide Hypnosis Centre is easily accessible by those travelling from country areas as we are close to Portrush Road which links north, eastern and southern areas. Did you know that Hypnosis has been scientifically proven to be effective in creating change in certain repetitive behaviors including anxieties, phobias, fears, smoking, alcohol reduction, pain control, stress management, health & wellness, motivation and changing unwanted habits? These “problems” that we have in life were once “solutions” that our unconscious mind created to “protect” us or “please us”. This way of thinking is unconscious and this is why it is often difficult to change and get the outcomes we want in life. We can also undergo what is termed as “negative hypnosis” or conditioning when we make conclusions about certain situations in our life. For example, we walk over a bridge in a location that is well known for trouble so we already have a raised pulse and heartbeat. If we are indeed attacked our mind is keenly focused on getting you safely out of there, to save your life. It is possible for some, that when they later cross over a bridge, even with family or friends, that for some unexplainable reason start to panic. This is the unconscious mind warning you, protecting you, wanting you to be safe – get out of there. You learnt this phobic reaction instantly, in a heartbeat. Through hypnosis, you can unlearn this behavior just as quickly, moving from that negative hypnosis through positive hypnosis to no phobic reaction. Did you know that Hypnosis is a naturally occurring state, just like the moment before you totally wake up in the morning, when your unconscious mind has bypassed the critical factor of the conscious mind thereby assisting you to make positive change in your life? Ever wondered how you can easily and effectively have long lasting positive change in how you think, how you respond to other people and how to obtain the goals that you want? Have you considered Hypnotherapy or Coaching? Wanting to have effective weight loss? Looking to quit smoking? Are you wanting to improve your health? Overcome fears and phobias? Sleep better? Be more motivated? Not sure if hypnotherapy is for you? Wondering if it really works? Wondering how many sessions to invest in? Look at the survey results below. A survey of psychotherapy literature by psychologist Alfred A. Barrios, Ph.D. revealed the following therapeutic recovery rates: Psychoanalysis: 38% recovery after 600 sessions. Behavior Therapy: 72% recovery after 22 sessions. Hypnotherapy: 93% recovery after 6 sessions. Source: American Health Magazine As a registered Clinical Hypnotherapist, Master Practitioner NLP Coach and Trainer, I am passionate about helping people to achieve their life goals. My favourite motivational quote is from my grandfather: “if it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well”. Hypnosis is totally natural, and it works. A hypnotherapist utilizes hypnosis as a primary tool for assisting clients to achieve their goals. A hypnotherapist often differs from other therapists because they focus on the role of subconscious behaviors and influences on the client’s life. Hypnosis can help with the symptoms of many concerns, including: Alcohol overuse Anxiety Cancer Treatment Support Confidence Depression Fear of Flying Generalised Fears Fibromyalgia Insomnia Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS) Motivation Nail Biting Pain Management Phobias Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relaxation Sports Performance Stress Reduction Virtual Gastric Banding Quit Smoking Weight Release. Book now for your individual session. Jane Fielder is an accredited member with the Australian Hypnotherapists Association. BSc; Grad Dip Soc Sc; Dip Clin Hyp; Cert NLP, CMAHA Private Health Fund Provider NHRA Reg. No. CM 0612525